What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial the optimum treatment to gently support skin health and deliver a flawless complexion. It is a multi-step treatment that uses advanced technology to cleanse, exfoliate and gently resurface the skin. During the treatment dead skin cells and impurities are removed with a gentle subtle hydro jet and additionally the skin is further hydrated with antioxidants and peptides. Unlike other treatments, HydraFacial can be had as often as weekly to achieve a fast and long-lasting result. Results are cumulative.
Known a s Hydra-dermabrasion, this treatment differs from Micro-dermabrasion other which uses crystals to blast the skin. This gentler approach vacuums out pores while simultaneously pushing in potent actives, which moisturise, brighten, plump, and protect. As well as taking skin from dull to glowing in one treatment, the treatment is an excellent precursor to a variety of adds ones like glycolic and salicylic acids which further target brown spots or nagging lines. We can also finish the process with LED light therapy which is scientifically proven to enhance skin health for a variety of skin conditions and concerns.
Whether you’re simply looking to maintain the healthy condition of your skin or are concerned about acne or pigmentation or ageing HydraFacial can be catered to your needs.
Hydra Facial can help a variety of conditions
- Ageing – fine lines & wrinkles
- Dull skin – Post holiday, Post summer or an over indulgent weekend this treatment will leave your skin revived and refreshed
- Acne/Acne Scarring – this treatment softens the look of scars and dislodges bacteria from pores
- Pigmentation – HydraFacial involves an element of dermabrasion, which can reduce the visibility of pigmentation caused by sun damage or pregnancy
- Dry / Dehydrated skin – Hyaluronic acid, peptides and antioxidants penetrate the skin as part of the HydraFacial to leave it hydrated.
£50 ( £130 for a course of 3)
From £75 with additional therapies